Pages

Monday, September 12, 2011

Never Forget.

Check it.
3,000 flags in Forest Park on Art Hill.  If you live in the St. Louis Metropolitan area, this is a must see.


Each flag had a number and a name.  Bussie's Aunt died in the Sept. 11 attacks, so I found her flag.


This is a badass pic, too.  I'm going to find a contest and win.

Here's the best part.  You can reserve a flag.  On Sept. 19, this baby is mine.. and then I will send it to Buss. 

Plus, I totally love when the professional sports guys and girls change up their gear or uniforms based on what's going on in the world.  The NFL wears pink in Oct. and a lot of them had FDNY on their shoes yesterday.  I saw these on TV this morning.  I love it.  I want them.

God Bless the USA, God Bless New York, God Bless anyone and everyone affected by the attacks.  And God Bless anyone and everyone else because.. 'Murrica Rules.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment